Luxury Holiday Cottage in the Norfolk Countryside
A stunning newly-converted luxury barn, Sunnyside Barn is located in the delightful village of Bergh Apton, just eight miles from Norwich and surrounded by a lovely garden and beautiful Norfolk countryside. Features include.
- Peaceful setting and lovely country walks;
- Some very nice local pubs nearby;
- Homemade cake on arrival;
- Cleaning, linen and towels provided;
- Free wi-fi access.
The Barn has been completed to a very standard with all modern day comforts.
There are three bedrooms (two with en-suites), a large kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs family bathroom.
The living area is open plan with two large sofas and a dining table with six chairs.
Sunnyside Barn is an ideal base from which to explore Norfolk.
Beautifully restored, Sunnyside Barn has a wealth of beams providing charm and character.
With uninterrupted views of the countryside from the garden, it is an ideal location for a relaxing holiday. Bergh Apton is a charming village, renowned for its Sculpture trail.
Whether you enjoy peaceful country walks, having fun on the beach, visiting local towns or just sitting in the garden with a book admiring the views, Sunnyside Barn is the perfect location. We look forward to welcoming you.
Facilities at a glance.
- Sleeps 6,
- Peaceful, country setting,
- Underfloor heating and central heating,
- Three bedrooms (two with en-suite),
- Cleaning, linen and towels provided,
- Large fully-fitted kitchen,
- Two electric ovens,
- Washing machine/Dryer,
- Iron, ironing board and airer,
- Large garden (note: not enclosed),
- Patio with table, chairs and barbecue,
- Large open-plan living area,
- Dining table seating for six,
- High-chair available,
- Travel cot available,
- TV, DVD player,
- Radio docking station,
- Internet access,
- Cupboard with games, books and DVDs,
- Parking for two cars,
- Sorry, no pets or smoking.